Take Advantage Of Our Summer Specials!
REME HALO® In-duct Air Purifier - Spring Special $899.00
The award winning REME HALO® is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology. With increased ionized hydro-peroxide output and the enhanced catalyst with zinc it is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbials and Gases. Thoroughly tested to safely remove the risks of airborne and surface bacteria, mold spores and viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. It also eliminates off odors from cooking, manufacturing and processing foods.
How it works:
The REME HALO® utilizes RGF’s patent-pending Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of the existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® sweeps through the area actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydro-Peroxide occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with the existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
What To Expect...
The technicians from Total Comfort Solutions arrive equipped to handle a wide range of problems, striving to get the job done right in a single visit if at all possible. If replacement parts are necessary, we will do our best to get you back to perfect comfort in no time. We work on all makes and models, regardless of age, and keep your best interest as our priority, whether the more affordable option is repair or replace. If a new air conditioning unit is necessary, we partner with the top names in the industry, offering refreshingly high SEER, peace-of-mind warranties, and the latest innovations on the market today.
When you’re in the market for air conditioning repair in Warrington, Warminster, Newtown, Jamison, Chalfont & Doylestown, PA, look no further. Total Comfort Solutions has provided premium HVAC service to our friends and neighbors since 1980, expanding our client list through superior workmanship, outstanding dedication and in-depth training. For perfect home comfort, there’s no better choice than Total Comfort Solutions.